INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
B&M s.r.l. MARKETING NEL BENESSERE with registered office in Via Leonardo Bruni 25 – 20158 Milano (MI), Tax Code 03382350266 and VAT No. 03247930278 (hereinafter, “Data Controller”), as data processor, informs you, pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30.6.2003 (hereinafter, “Privacy Code”) and art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) that your data will be processed in the following ways and for the following purposes:
1. Type of data, purpose of processing and retention period
Within the scope of the activity managed by the holder, different data may be collected for different purposes, as follows:
- Data collected through the site: by browsing the site, the user can leave his/her data at various points (contact section, contact form, etc.). The data collected in this way will be managed to the extent necessary to answer the question asked and will be deleted at the end of the treatment unless the user becomes a customer, registers in the personal area or subscribes to the newsletter.
- Data for promotional activities and newsletters: on various occasions and through different methods (paper form, website, membership form) consent has been requested for the processing of data for marketing purposes and newsletter subscription. Joining these services is completely optional and the person concerned may revoke consent at any time by making an explicit request to the contacts listed above or by using the special function in the communications so that their data is immediately deleted from our mailing list.
- Data required for administrative and accounting purposes: the data collected as part of the contract signed or for the management of orders received online are managed exclusively for administrative, accounting and tax purposes. They are strictly necessary for entering into the contract or providing the service or product and failure to provide them will make it impossible to obtain the service or product requested. It is possible that some data may not be correct or up-to-date and we invite you to report the correction to your usual contact in the company or to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. This data will be kept for the duration of the existing relationship and for the duration foreseen by accounting and tax regulations.
- Photographic material: as part of initiatives organized by B&M staff it is possible that video and photographic material is collected for demonstration and promotional purposes. This material will be used on all communication channels managed by B&M, including but not limited to: website, social media, brochures, etc.. The interested party is free to deny its consent to the publication of its images or otherwise is asked to fill out the ‘appropriate disclaimer, to the content of which we refer.
Please note, however, that the person concerned is free to revoke his consent at any time by making a request to the following address: email@example.com. In this case B&M will delete the content that concerns him, except for all the material already published and disseminated. It should also be noted that B&M has no responsibility for ‘incorrect use of photo / video images by third parties who have unduly appropriated. The photo-video material collected in this way will remain in the digital archives of B&M for a maximum of 3 years from its publication.
Within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes, the data collected may be made accessible to:
- All employees and collaborators of the Data Controller in Italy and abroad, in their capacity as persons in charge and/or internal data processors and/or system administrators;
- Third party companies or other entities (for example, credit institutions, professional firms, consultants, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, marketing agencies, digital platforms, etc.) that perform outsourcing activities on behalf of the Data Controller, in their capacity as external data processors.
- to supervisory bodies (such as IVASS), judicial authorities, insurance companies for the provision of insurance services, as well as to those subjects to whom communication is compulsory by law for the fulfilment of the aforementioned purposes. These subjects will process the data in their capacity as autonomous data controllers.
- As part of promotional initiatives organized at the headquarters of the customers of B&M the data of people who prove to be interested in the initiative will be shared with customers of B&M limited to what is necessary for the proper management of the initiative itself and then deleted unless the customer does not propose autonomously treatments of which he is the owner.
The data will not be sent abroad except for their inclusion in the e-mail marketing platforms used by B&M, which guarantee their compliance with the GDPR requirements through appropriate contractual clauses.
3. Rights of the data subject
We would like to remind you that under Chapter III of the GDPR 679/2016, the data subject has the right to:
- Request access to your personal data and ask for them to be rectified, erased or restricted.
- Knowing the purposes of the processing, the categories of data processed, the recipients to whom the data are disclosed, the storage period.
- Withdraw consent at any time, bearing in mind the consequences of such a choice
- Request the deletion (where possible) of data that is no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. To be able to delete personal data linked to the personal area of our sites, there is a special function in your personal profile
- Objecting to profiling or direct marketing
- File a complaint with the Data Protection Authority.
- Knowing the entities to which personal data may be disclosed and checking the extract of existing contracts with these entities.
Requests should be addressed to B&M as follows:
- Registered mail to B&M s.r.l. MARKETING NEL BENESSERE – Via Leonardo Bruni 25 – 20158 Milan (Italy)
- An e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org